SAP P_SECAUTH_21 Certification Guide: SAP System Security Architect
As you can see in above screenshot, one of our students has shared his SAP Exam P_SECAUTH_21 result. You should also read this certification guide, if you want to clear your exam in first attempt.
In this SAP P_SECAUTH_21 certification guide, we'll provide you with an overview of the exam structure, content, and preparation strategies. We'll also offer tips for exam day success and explain the benefits and opportunities that come with obtaining SAP certification.
Why you should choose SAP System Security Architect P_SECAUTH_21 Certification
The "SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the depth of knowledge required in the areas of SAP System Security and Authorization. This certificate proves that the candidate has an advanced understanding within the Technology Consultant profile and is able to apply these skills practically and provide guidance in SAP project implementations in the role of a SAP Security Architect. Furthermore, the holder of this certification is capable to review and evaluate the security level of complex on-premise, cloud and hybrid system architectures.
P_SECAUTH_21 Exam Structure and Content
- Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA, (> 12%) => Describe and implement the authorization concept for SAP S/4HANA
- Authorization, Security and Scenarios in SAP HANA, (> 12%) => Explain authorization, security and scenarios in SAP HANA
- SAP Netweaver Application Server and Infrastructure Security, (> 12%) => Describe and implement security in a SAP NetWeaver Application Server and related infrastructure components
- Security Monitoring and Security Auditing, (> 12%) => Monitor security and troubleshoot security issues using Solution Manager, security audits, traces and logs.
- Authorization Concept for SAP Business Suite, (8% - 12%) => Describe and implement the authorization concept for SAP Business Suite
- Secure an SAP System, (8% - 12%) => Explain how to secure an SAP system and conduct security checks
- SAP Cloud Platform Security, (8% - 12%) => Explain security and scenarios in SAP Cloud platform
- Access Governance and Compliance in SAP, ( 8%) => Describe the security goals, data privacy governance, access governance solutions and tools in SAP.
- User Administration and Identity Lifecycle Management in SAP, ( 8%) => Manage users in SAP systems
Number of questions and other details
The exam contains 80 questions multiple-choice questions. The duration of the exam is 180 mins minutes. You need to score 66 percentage to clear your exam. The code for the exam is P_SECAUTH_21.
P_SECAUTH_21 Exam Preparation Strategies
If you are preparing for the SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect (P_SECAUTH_21) exam, you'll need study materials that cover the exam content in detail. Here are some recommended study materials to help you prepare for the exam:
SAP Learning Hub P_SECAUTH_21 Books
The SAP Learning Hub is a great resource for SAP training and certification. It provides access to a range of SAP training materials, including courses, e-books, and interactive simulations. You can find the P_SECAUTH_21 exam preparation material in the SAP System Security Architect section.
SAP recommends the following books to study before appearing for P_SECAUTH_21 exam:
1. HA940 => SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 - Authorizations, Scenarios Security Requirements – This book covers the following syllabus:
- Introducing SAP HANA security
- Outlining security functions
- Describing SAP HANA implementation scenarios
- Using SAP HANA administration tools
- Managing users and user groups
- Implementing authorizations in the SAP HANA database
- Describing object ownership rules
- Introducing authorizations and database roles management
- Creating Catalog roles
- Creating HDI roles
- Setting up personal database user accounts
- Administer the SYSTEM user
- Managing authentication
- Enabling cross-database authorization in tenant databases
- Analyzing users and authorizations
- Tracing authorization errors
- Viewing information about users and authorizations
- Using Audit Logging
- Managing audit logging on a tenant and the system database
2. ADM960 => SAP NetWeaver Application Server Security – This book covers the following syllabus:
- Security Overview
- Evaluating Security Concepts
- Outlining the Security Roadmap
- Identifying the Challenges of Digital Transformation
- NetWeaver AS Components and Communication Mechanisms
- Determining the Key Points of Network Security
- Installing and Configuring SAProuter
- Installing and Configuring SAP Web Dispatcher
- Introducing Cloud Connector
- NetWeaver AS Security Operations
- Explaining the Secure Store
- Secure Storage in File System
- Outlining Authorizations and Security Policies
- Managing Users in SAP Systems
- Securing the Message Server and the Internet
- Communication Manager(ICM)
- Securing the SAP GUI
- Monitoring SAP System Security
- Describing Application Lifecycle Management
- Segregating System Administration Duties
- Managing Transport Management System Users
- Monitoring Security with SAP Solution Manager
- Basics of Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Discussing Authentication for SAP NetWeaver AS
- Discussing Authentication for SAP Netweaver AS Java
- Discussing Single Sign On with Active Directory
- Discussing Single Sign on with SAP Logon Tickets
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Discussing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for SAP
- Discussing SSL for SAP Management Console
- Discussing SSL for SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP
- Discussing SSL for SAP NetWeaver AS Java
- RFC Security
- Securing the RFC Gateway
- Enabling SNC for SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP
- Reducing the Attack Surface: RFC Communication and Unified Connectivity
- Integration B2B
- Discussing Process Integration and Orchestration
- Discussing Web Services Security in ABAP
- Protecting the Operating System Security
- Protecting the Database
3. ADM950 => Secure SAP System Management – This book covers the following syllabus:
- Introduction to Security Audit
- Audit Information System (AIS)
- User and Authorization Audit
- Logs in AS ABAP
- Security in System Administration Tasks
- Security in Change Management and Development
- SAP Security Notes
4. ADM940 => Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite – This book covers the following syllabus:
- Authorizations in General
- What Are Authorizations
- Creating and Implementing an Authorization Concept
- Basic Terminology of Authorizations
- Elements and Terminology of the Authorization Concept (AS ABAP)
- Authorization Checks in the SAP System
- User Settings
- Maintaining and Evaluating User Data
- Working with the Role Maintenance
- Role Maintenance and Standard Roles
- Special ABAP Roles
- Subtleties of Authorization Maintenance
- Basic Settings
- Role Maintenance: Installation and Upgrade
- Access Control and User Administration
- Using Traces
- Troubleshooting and Administration Aids
- Using Trace Evaluation to maintain Menus and Authorizations
- Transporting Authorizations
- Transporting Authorization Components
- Integration into the Company Landscape
- Central User Administration (CUA)
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management
- Integration into Organizational Management
5. ADM910 => Compliant User Lifecycle Management for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite – This book covers the following syllabus:
- Introduction into EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- General principles of EU GDPR?
- Data Privacy within SAP S/4HANA & SAP Business Suite?
- Information Lifecycle Management Overview ?
- Identity Lifecycle?
- User Types ?
- User creation?
- General things to consider during user creation process?
- Changes in the Business Partner concept in SAP S/4HANA ?
- User maintenance?
- Dealing with External Users?
- Changes to Master Data?
- User deletion?
- Data Privacy requirements?
- Compliant User Deletion
P_SECAUTH_21 Dumps or Practice questions
SAP SAP System Security Architect dumps are an essential part of exam preparation, and they can significantly help you in clearing the exam.
Here are some reasons why practising these dumps is so important:
- Get familiar with the P_SECAUTH_21 exam format: Dumps questions help you get familiar with the exam format, including the types of questions, the time limit, and the structure of the exam. This familiarity can help you feel more comfortable and confident on the day of the exam.
- Identify knowledge gaps: By practising SAP System Security Architect questions, you can identify areas where you need to focus more. If you consistently get certain types of questions wrong, you can focus your study efforts on those topics and improve your understanding.
- Time management: Practicing P_SECAUTH_21 dumps can help you develop better time management skills. By practising questions, you'll get a sense of how long it takes you to answer each type of question. This can help you manage your time more effectively during the exam and ensure that you have enough time to answer all the questions.
You should enroll in P_SECAUTH_21 premium questions to clear your exam on the first try. You can go through the P_SECAUTH_21 sample questions as well and try by yourself before enrolling. It will give you confidence for the exam.
Tips for Exam P_SECAUTH_21 Day Success
Taking SAP System Security Architect exam can be a stressful experience, but with the right preparation and mindset, you can increase your chances of success. Here are some tips to help you succeed on exam day:
- Get a good night's sleep: A good night's sleep is crucial to helping you stay focused and alert during the exam. Make sure you get enough sleep the night before the exam, and try to avoid staying up late studying.
- Eat a healthy breakfast: Eating a healthy breakfast can help you maintain your energy levels and focus during the exam. Avoid sugary or heavy foods that can make you feel sluggish.
- Arrive early: Login to online meeting invite early to give yourself enough time to get settled and calm your nerves. Rushing to the meeting can increase your anxiety and negatively impact your performance.
- Bring necessary items: Make sure you have all the necessary items, such as personal identification like passport. Check the P_SECAUTH_21 exam requirements beforehand to ensure you have everything you need.
- Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before beginning the P_SECAUTH_21 exam. Make sure you understand the exam format, time limit, and any other instructions or rules.
- Manage your time: Use your time wisely during the exam. Don't spend too much time on difficult questions, and make sure you answer all the questions before time runs out.
- Stay calm and focused: Stay calm and focused during the exam. Take deep breaths if you feel anxious, and remind yourself that you have prepared well for the SAP System Security Architect exam.
- Review your answers: If you have time at the end of the exam, review your answers carefully. Check for any errors or omissions, and make any necessary changes.
- Don't panic: If you get stuck on a question, don't panic. Move on to the next question and come back to it later. Panicking can increase your anxiety and negatively impact your performance.
- Stay until the end: Stay until the end of the exam, even if you finish early. Use the remaining time to review your answers or check for any errors.
In conclusion, obtaining the SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect (P_SECAUTH_21) certification is a great way to showcase your knowledge and expertise in the SAP field and stay ahead of your competition and other consultants. In this guide, we have provided an overview of the SAP P_SECAUTH_21 exam structure, content, and preparation strategies, including recommended study materials, dumps, sample questions, and tips for exam day success. By following these strategies and tips, you can increase your chances of passing the P_SECAUTH_21 exam and contributing to the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role. Don't forget to practise with the P_SECAUTH_21 dumps and premium questions to test your knowledge and confidence before taking the exam. Good luck!