SAP C_IBP_2305 Certification Guide: SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305)
As you can see in above screenshot, one of our students has shared his SAP Exam C_IBP_2305 result. You should also read this certification guide, if you want to clear your exam in first attempt.
In this SAP C_IBP_2305 certification guide, we'll provide you with an overview of the exam structure, content, and preparation strategies. We'll also offer tips for exam day success and explain the benefits and opportunities that come with obtaining SAP certification.
Why you should choose SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) C_IBP_2305 Certification
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305)" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the area of the SAP supply chain planning. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic overall understanding within this consultant profile of the industry solutions, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted with the fundamentals of SAP Integrated Business Planning. Please note that this 2305 version of the exam takes part in the Stay Current with SAP Global Certification program. Once you pass this version of the exam, make sure that you start your stay current process. You will be required to take the quarterly stay current assessment for all subsequent SAP IBP releases via the SAP Learning Hub starting with the 2305 release to maintain your SAP IBP consultant certification status and badge. In order to participate in the stay current program and access the stay current enablement and assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub, edition for IoT and Digital Supply Chain subscription. (https://training.sap.com/learninghub)
C_IBP_2305 Exam Structure and Content
- User Interface, (> 12%) => Use the Fiori Launchpad to customize the UI, work with Excel UI
- General Configuration of a Planning Area, (> 12%) => Display, create, copy, edit, check, and activate a planning area.
- Key Figures Attributes, (> 12%) => Create and use key figures and attributes to model the supply chain.
- Model Supply Processes, (> 12%) => Configure supply planning, run various solvers to generate planning results
- Planning Operators Application Jobs, (8% - 12%) => Configure and use Planning Operators to automate processes in your planning model.
- Solution Architecture Data Integration, (8% - 12%) => Optimize the integration scenarios and architecture of your planning solution.
- Model Sales Operations Processes, ( 8%) => Describe how IBP extends the logic of S in the network using advanced demand and supply planning integrated with financial plans.
- Analytics and Reporting, ( 8%) => Define and view information with user-defined charts and dashboards.
- Demand Planning, ( 8%) => Create and transform forecasts in your planning model.
- Master Data, ( 8%) => Optimize inventory in the supply chain utilizing algorithms that derive inventory targets.
Number of questions and other details
The exam contains 80 questions multiple-choice questions. The duration of the exam is 180 mins minutes. You need to score 60 percentage to clear your exam. The code for the exam is C_IBP_2305.
C_IBP_2305 Exam Preparation Strategies
If you are preparing for the SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) (C_IBP_2305) exam, you'll need study materials that cover the exam content in detail. Here are some recommended study materials to help you prepare for the exam:
SAP Learning Hub C_IBP_2305 Books
The SAP Learning Hub is a great resource for SAP training and certification. It provides access to a range of SAP training materials, including courses, e-books, and interactive simulations. You can find the C_IBP_2305 exam preparation material in the SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) section.
SAP recommends the following books to study before appearing for C_IBP_2305 exam:
1. IBP100 => SAP IBP for Supply Chain, Overview – This book covers the following syllabus:
- Introduction to Planning Processes
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to Integrated Planning
- Process Coverage and Planning Levels
- SAP Best Practices for SAP IBP
- Benefits and KPIs improved through SAP IBP for Supply Chain
- Introduction to SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Modules Overview
- A Double Click on each of the Modules
- Challenges and Solutions
- Example Network Overview
- Using SAP IBP for Supply Chain
- The SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Planning with the SAP IBP, add-in for Microsoft Excel
- Planning View Options
- Master Data Management
- Web-based Planning
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Planner Workspace
- SAP IBP for MRO
- Demand Planning
- Introduction to SAP IBP for Demand
- Cleansing Sales data for Statistical Forecast
- Demand Planning Adjustments and Consensus
- Introduction to Demand Sensing
- Inventory Planning and Optimization
- Introduction to Inventory Planning and Optimization
- The Inventory Dilemma
- Demand and Supply Variability
- Inventory Components
- Inventory Planning and Optimization Process
- Supply Planning
- Introduction to SAP IBP for Response and Supply
- Unconstrained Planning with SOP Heuristic
- Capacity and Scenario Management
- Constrained Planning with the Supply Optimizer
- Order-based Planning with SAP IBP for response and Supply
- Control Tower and Exception Management
- Introduction to SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
- Custom Alerts
- Case Management
- Intelligent Visibility
- Business Network Collaboration
2. IBP200 => SAP IBP Platform Features and Time Series Based Heuristics Planning – This book covers the following syllabus:
- SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Outlining the SAP IBP Solution Strategy
- Positioning SAP Integrated Business Planning in a System Landscape
- Explaining SAP IBP for Sales and Operations
- User Interface
- Navigating in the SAP IBP Web UI
- Personalizing the SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Configuring an SAP IBP Connection with Microsoft Excel
- Cloud Security
- Outlining Cloud Security
- Data Integration
- Identifying Data Import Options
- Microsoft Excel Planning and Reporting
- Creating a Template and a Favorite
- Performing a Simulation
- Disaggregation and Key Figure Functions
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Fixing Key Figure Values
- Using Planning Notes in the Planning View
- Analytics and Reporting
- Modeling a Business Process Using SAP IBP
- Creating a Dashboard Chart
- Creating a Drill Down
- Statistical Forecasting
- Managing and Running a Forecast Model
- Forecast evolution from statistical forecast to consensus demand
- Creating a Global Configuration Parameter
- Change History
- Configuring and Using Change History
- Overview of Supply Planning
- Explaining the Key Features and Functionality of Supply Planning
- Analyzing a Supply Planning Run
- Master Data Types in Supply Planning in SAP IBP
- Describing General Master Data Types
- Modeling Sourcing Rules
- Modeling Multilevel Production
- Modeling Storage and Handling Resource
- Key Figures
- Explaining How Attributes can be Modelled as Key Figures
- Explaining Input Key Figures
- Explaining Output Key Figures
- Explaining Input/Output and Helper Key Figures
- Explaining the Analytics and Dashboards Used for Supply Planning
- Supply Planning Operators Heuristic
- Describing the SAP Supply Chain Management Operator
- Describing Other Parameters for the Heuristic
- Planning with Lot Sizes within SAP IBP
- Modeling Lot Size
- In-transit and Downstream Figures in SAP IBP
- Explaining In-Transit Key Figures
- Explaining Downstream Key Figures
- Adjusted Key Figures in SAP IBP
- Explaining the Adjusted Key Figures
- Advanced Supply Planning
- Modeling Co-Products
- Modeling Production Lead Time
- Controlling Component Offset
- Consuming Capacity Accurately
- Subnetwork Planning
3. IBP300 => SAP IBP Advanced Configuration – This book covers the following syllabus:
- Overview of configuration activities in SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Using Configuration to Model a Business
- Creating an Attribute
- Creating a Simple and Compound Master Data Type
- Creating a Time Profile
- Creating a Planning Area and a Planning Level
- Creating a Key Figure and writing a Key Figure Calculation
- Creating a Version and a Reason Code
- Model Activation
- Activating a Planning Area and troubleshooting activation errors
- Active Object Deletion
- Data Integration
- Identifying data import options
- Importing Data Using the SAP IBP Web UI
- Planning Area Copy and Merge
- Performing a Simple Copy (Create New) of a Planning Area
- Performing New with Dependencies (Advanced) Copy of a Planning Area
- Performing a Planning Area Merge
- Exporting and Importing Planning Areas
- Using SAP Preferred Naming Conventions
- Key Figure Functions
- Implementing Disaggregation
- Using Helper Key Figures
- Configuring Change History
- Creating Snapshots Key Figures
- Currency Conversion
- UOM Conversion and Price Conversion
- Creating Time Independent Key Figures
- Converting Units of Measure (UOM)
- Converting price
- Attribute Transformations
- Advanced Configuration Topics
- Simplified Key Figure Calculations
- Configuring Period Shift
- Configuring Last Period Aggregation
- Configuring Weighted Average
- Cumulative and Rolling Aggregation
- Configuring Split Factor Calculations
- Planning Operators and Application Jobs
- Planning Operator Overview
- Purging Key Figure Data (PURGE)
- Copying and Disaggregating Key Figure Values
- Creating a Job Chain
- Creating an ABC Classification
- Supply Review - Setting an Alert in Favorite
- Using Supply Calculations to Understand Planning Levels
- Setting up an Alert in a Favorite
- Comparing Versions and Scenarios
- Creating and Comparing Versions and Scenarios
4. IBP700 => Time-series Based Constrained Supply Planning in SAP IBP – This book covers the following syllabus:
- Overview of Time Series Supply Planning w/ Optimizer
- Supply Planning Operators in SAP IBP and Criteria for Choosing
- Overview of Optimizer and constraints
- Comparison of Optimizer versus Finite Heuristics
- Day in the life of Planners
- Run optimizer and analyze results
- Generating a production plan
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to production
- Modeling Capacity and alternate production
- Run Optimizer and analyze results
- Demand and Fulfillment
- Understand Demand and related levels within SAP IBP
- Modeling Demand Priority and Lateness
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to Demand and fulfillment metrics
- Run optimizer and analyze results
- Explain Target Inventory and Lot-Size policies
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to Inventory Target
- Explain projected stocks and optimizer results
- Model Storage Constraints
- Model Multiple Modes of Transport
- Model Push production using Min Resource Utilization
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to distribution
- Run optimizer and analyze results
- Fair share
- Explain Fair share concept
- Model Fair share of Demand, Late Demand, Inventory Target and Holding Inventory
- Model Fair share of Dependent Demand
- Understand parameters, costs and key figures related to Fair share
- Run optimizer and analyze results
- Discuss telescopic planning and other performance related topics
C_IBP_2305 Dumps or Practice questions
SAP SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) dumps are an essential part of exam preparation, and they can significantly help you in clearing the exam.
Here are some reasons why practising these dumps is so important:
- Get familiar with the C_IBP_2305 exam format: Dumps questions help you get familiar with the exam format, including the types of questions, the time limit, and the structure of the exam. This familiarity can help you feel more comfortable and confident on the day of the exam.
- Identify knowledge gaps: By practising SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) questions, you can identify areas where you need to focus more. If you consistently get certain types of questions wrong, you can focus your study efforts on those topics and improve your understanding.
- Time management: Practicing C_IBP_2305 dumps can help you develop better time management skills. By practising questions, you'll get a sense of how long it takes you to answer each type of question. This can help you manage your time more effectively during the exam and ensure that you have enough time to answer all the questions.
You should enroll in C_IBP_2305 premium questions to clear your exam on the first try. You can go through the C_IBP_2305 sample questions as well and try by yourself before enrolling. It will give you confidence for the exam.
Tips for Exam C_IBP_2305 Day Success
Taking SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) exam can be a stressful experience, but with the right preparation and mindset, you can increase your chances of success. Here are some tips to help you succeed on exam day:
- Get a good night's sleep: A good night's sleep is crucial to helping you stay focused and alert during the exam. Make sure you get enough sleep the night before the exam, and try to avoid staying up late studying.
- Eat a healthy breakfast: Eating a healthy breakfast can help you maintain your energy levels and focus during the exam. Avoid sugary or heavy foods that can make you feel sluggish.
- Arrive early: Login to online meeting invite early to give yourself enough time to get settled and calm your nerves. Rushing to the meeting can increase your anxiety and negatively impact your performance.
- Bring necessary items: Make sure you have all the necessary items, such as personal identification like passport. Check the C_IBP_2305 exam requirements beforehand to ensure you have everything you need.
- Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before beginning the C_IBP_2305 exam. Make sure you understand the exam format, time limit, and any other instructions or rules.
- Manage your time: Use your time wisely during the exam. Don't spend too much time on difficult questions, and make sure you answer all the questions before time runs out.
- Stay calm and focused: Stay calm and focused during the exam. Take deep breaths if you feel anxious, and remind yourself that you have prepared well for the SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) exam.
- Review your answers: If you have time at the end of the exam, review your answers carefully. Check for any errors or omissions, and make any necessary changes.
- Don't panic: If you get stuck on a question, don't panic. Move on to the next question and come back to it later. Panicking can increase your anxiety and negatively impact your performance.
- Stay until the end: Stay until the end of the exam, even if you finish early. Use the remaining time to review your answers or check for any errors.
In conclusion, obtaining the SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) (C_IBP_2305) certification is a great way to showcase your knowledge and expertise in the SAP field and stay ahead of your competition and other consultants. In this guide, we have provided an overview of the SAP C_IBP_2305 exam structure, content, and preparation strategies, including recommended study materials, dumps, sample questions, and tips for exam day success. By following these strategies and tips, you can increase your chances of passing the C_IBP_2305 exam and contributing to the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role. Don't forget to practise with the C_IBP_2305 dumps and premium questions to test your knowledge and confidence before taking the exam. Good luck!